FC4 or FC5

Sean seanlkml at sympatico.ca
Mon Jun 19 03:06:04 UTC 2006

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 22:02:50 -0500
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> wrote:

> As Al Gore says in An Inconvenient Truth, "It is difficult to get a man
> to understand something when his salary depends upon his not
> understanding it."  What is it you have to lose by understanding
> it?

Les, I know you're desperately looking for a way to cover up all the
incorrect assumptions and horrible mistakes of fact you've made in this
conversation.  I know you don't know how many legal opinionis i've read
over the last 10 years about the GPL.  I'm just simply tired of one
more opinion.  But I did say i might get around to reading it.  It's
just that it's very BORING and really misses the point.

The only one that wouldn't be BORING to read is one that is legally
binding having been settled in a court of law.

The fact that you're so bloody obsessed with the GPL and looking for
a way that you don't have to comply with the simple rules set out in
the GPL just shows how desperate you are.  I find it much easier to
simply follow the rules of the GPL.

Sean