um update

nigel henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Mon Jun 19 15:29:43 UTC 2006

On Monday 19 June 2006 14:12, Keith G. Robertson-Turner wrote:
> Christian Langer wrote:
>  > http://macromedia.mplug.org/rpm/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 4]
>  > IOError: <urlopen error (111, 'Connection refused')>
>
> Warren's site has been down for some *days* now.
>
> Not good.
>
> But then it's hardly worth adding a one-package repo for the sake of
> something that is already available on one of the *other* repos that
> you already have in your list ... i.e. Dries.
>
> #] yum install mozilla-flash
>
> Direct link:
> http://ftp.belnet.be/packages/dries.ulyssis.org/fedora/linux/5/i386/dries/R
>PMS/mozilla-flash-7.0.63-1.2.fc5.rf.i386.rpm
>
> --
> K.

Hi Keith. I've just tried Warren's repo on FC5, admittadly using Apt, and it's
hit the package list, and release with no problems. I tried it earlier on, on
FC2, but got errors. Apt just tries the repo a couple of times, and just
skips it and moves on to the next one on the list. When all the package lists
are updated, it merely tells you that some files failed to download.

Apologies for the Apt plug.  Nigel.