FC4 or FC5

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 02:53:28 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-06-17 at 23:33 -0700, Craig White wrote:

> I note without much surprise that Apple doesn't contribute the device
> drivers that they have developed back to the BSD community.

I am not surprised at all, not one stinking little bit. I wrote a huge
one last night concerning Mr. Jobs, when one user was asking about using
the intel mac. As a matter-of-fact, I still have it in my Drafts folder
and if it is called for, by unanimous consent, I'll post my flaming
historical narrative concerning Steve Jobs diatribe which exposes his
links to NPR, school marms and shrubberies. Someone hand me the the
meat-ax.  <grins evilly> Ric