Camera shake undo?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jun 20 12:33:17 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-06-20 at 10:06 +0100, David Fletcher wrote:
> This is a bit Off Topic for this list, but I find that taking just a
> little time to mount the camera on a tripod, then using a cable
> release or remote control to fire the shutter works a whole lot
> better and quicker than trying to repair a blurred shot.

I'm wondering how you can repair a blurred shot?  It seems to be asking
the impossible.

I also wish I could find a portable tripod like my Dad's old one.  It
had multiple telescoping legs that changed length from being just a foot
long to about chest height.  It was the only tripod I'd seen that you
really could lug around with you on the off-chance that you might want
to use one.

I read messages from the public lists.