FC4 or FC5

Sean seanlkml at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 20 17:07:37 UTC 2006

On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:26:33 -0700
"Alan M. Evans" <ame1 at extratech.com> wrote:

> For someone who seems to have, at least in this thread, declared
> everyone who disagrees with himself somehow or another illogical or
> stupid or insane or silly, you have, for your part, committed nearly
> every classic logical fallacy. I believe that this one is, generally
> speaking, called a genetic fallacy.

Alan,

Please look closer, what I did was lay out a fact.  I didn't make
any conclusion.  If you think there was an implication of something
in my statement you're wrong.  It was simply an email to show an
interesting connection that might be helpful for someone googling
the thread later to know.   Now which logical fallacy is it that
you just committed?

Sean