FC4 or FC5

Sean seanlkml at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 20 19:10:41 UTC 2006

On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 11:54:52 -0700
"Alan M. Evans" <ame1 at extratech.com> wrote:

> I have to chuckle to myself. I reply (something I've done relatively
> little of in the thread) to a guy who broadly and frequently calls
> people "stupid," and *I* get flamed for character assassination.

Alan, you are either lying or misrepresenting the truth.  I did not
broadly or frequently call_ people_ stupid.  I did label some arguments
that way however.  The closest I came in one instance was telling a
single person that his argument made him _look_ stupid.

> Somehow I doubt it. But if you said there might be anything at all
> undesirable about the GPL in any way or under any circumstances, I could
> pretty much assure you that Sean would not fail to reply.

Alan, perhaps you missed where I said it is quite fine for people to
think there is something undesirable about the GPL.  There are many of
us however that don't share that opinion and are tired of all the GPL
bashing going on.

Sean