FC4 or FC5

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Tue Jun 20 20:32:28 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-06-20 at 15:10 -0400, Sean wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 11:54:52 -0700
> "Alan M. Evans" <ame1 at extratech.com> wrote:
>
> > I have to chuckle to myself. I reply (something I've done relatively
> > little of in the thread) to a guy who broadly and frequently calls
> > people "stupid," and *I* get flamed for character assassination.
>
> Alan, you are either lying or misrepresenting the truth.  I did not
> broadly or frequently call_ people_ stupid.  I did label some arguments
> that way however.  The closest I came in one instance was telling a
> single person that his argument made him _look_ stupid.
>
> > Somehow I doubt it. But if you said there might be anything at all
> > undesirable about the GPL in any way or under any circumstances, I could
> > pretty much assure you that Sean would not fail to reply.
>
> Alan, perhaps you missed where I said it is quite fine for people to
> think there is something undesirable about the GPL.  There are many of
> us however that don't share that opinion and are tired of all the GPL
> bashing going on.

For crissakes, Sean, would you drop this bloody thread?  It has nothing
whatsoever to do with Fedora Core and has become nothing more than a
"Did Not!" "Did So!" litany of useless drivel.  We know your opinion and
that of the other so-called contributors to this thread.  We don't need
it reiterated ad-nauseum.  Drop it.

Sheesh!  "Beneath the calm exterior lurk the dynamics of a nursery
school recess."

-  Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a  -
-                              rigged demo.                          -