New FC5 installation Package manager can not find installation files

pansy309 at tds.net pansy309 at tds.net
Wed Jun 21 10:09:18 UTC 2006

I am installing FC5 with CD's.  Accessing the internet will be impossible until I get the modem running.  It is a Lucent Mars type so it should work if the ltmodem driver can be installed.    This installation is going on a laptop,  so switching the modem or hooking up a hardware modem through a serial port is not an option, even if I had one right now. I was hoping the CD's had some linmodem drivers in them that could be installed.  Is this doable?

Thanks,

David Roberts