OT: RHEL v3: nautilus rails CPU

Jamie Bohr jamiebohr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 13:19:51 UTC 2006

I know this is off topic but I am desperate to find a answer.  I have
several users using gnome on RHEL v3 (update 3 & 6) that are having nautilus
issues.  Nautiles take 99+% of the CPU according to top.  I have removed a
users gnome setup files (.gnome*, .gconf*), even their .profile and .bashrc
and to the problem keeps comming back.  I have all so looked and the
xsession error file, nothing of any use.  I have googled around but have not
found anything points me in the right direction.  Is there a way to ask
nautilus to tell me what is it is doing?

Thank you in advance,

--
Jamie Bohr