c++ programming evironment

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 17:52:36 UTC 2006

On 21/06/06, Vijay Gill <vijay.s.gill at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would suggest Visual Studio 2005 Express Edition for VC++. It is
> free.It  comes with express version of MSDN help as well.
>
> I am suggesting a MS product even though this is Fedora ML. Also I
> assume the that original poster might have liked ot have a non MS
> product (because he posted on a non MS ML).
>
> Vijay

Where do you see this available for Linux? I'd actually like to try
it. Is is suitable for regular C code as well?

I'm currently taking a C course and I must use Borland Turbo C. So
that's installed on the wife's winbox. But if I can code on my linbox
I'd much prefer to.

Thanks.

Dotan Cohen

http://essentiaLinux.com