evolution locks up on certain messages

Jamie Bohr jamiebohr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 17:58:44 UTC 2006

I have evolution 2.6.0-1 that locks up certain messages.  The whole window
goes white & gray.  I have to forge the process to die (--force-shutdown).
I am reading mail from an Exchange server when it happens.  I tried
upgrading but there were dependency issues.

When running Evolution from the command line I don't get any information
that it helpful in debugging the problem.  It appears to be certain HTML
formatted messages that cause the problem.  Is there a way to ask Evolution
to produce debugging output so I can tell what is causing the problem?

--
Jamie Bohr