FC4 or FC5

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Fri Jun 23 02:22:26 UTC 2006

Craig White wrote:

> I decided 5 years ago to eat my own dog food as it were and switched
> to using Linux as my primary desktop system...I think it was
> approximately RHL 7.2 but I don't recall exactly. I've got a pretty
> clean WinXP system here available by clicking over via KVM but I
> rarely ever use it. I've also got a Macintosh here on the same KVM
> and again, rarely use it.

	I started using Linux on the server back in the 0.95 days but didn't go
to it on my desktop until somewhere around RH 2.0 or 2.1 (but I've been
there ever since).  I have an older iMac with OS X 10.4.whatever and I
do use it a bit.  Mostly it's for my son, but I like what it can do WRT
it's strengths.  The last time I actually used an MS OS was Windows 3.1
on an old 386.