dvd::rip anyone got it working under FC5?[Scanned]

Chris Bradford chrisbradford at cambridge-news.co.uk
Sun Jun 25 15:21:55 UTC 2006

Well, I cant get the thing to install!!

I have installed as many of the dependencies as I can find but I still get:

error: Failed dependencies:
        perl(Event::ExecFlow) is needed by
perl-Video-DVDRip-0.97.11-2.fc5.i386
        perl(Event::ExecFlow) >= 0.62 is needed by
perl-Video-DVDRip-0.97.11-2.fc5.i386
        perl(Event::ExecFlow::Scheduler::SimpleMax) is needed by
perl-Video-DVDRip-0.97.11-2.fc5.i386
        perl(Gtk2::Ex::FormFactory) >= 0.64 is needed by
perl-Video-DVDRip-0.97.11-2.fc5.i386

I'm happier about it then I was this morning as the list was huge.

Yum would not install this via localinstall either.

Thanks,

-Chris