Spam Filter

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 26 10:14:07 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-06-26 at 10:29 +0100, Samatason Ltd wrote:
> Hi
>
> What's the best approach to filtering out spam at server mailbox level? I am
> running FC5 and SendMail...
>
> Best Regards
>
> Chris

There seems to be a sisagreement on this but I would try spamasasassin.
The program is isntalled but you can find installation configuration
instructions on the web.

Since sendmail runs procmail on each messgae it receives you can use
a .procmailrc script to run spamassassin and distribute your mail
(including the spam found) in to appropriate mail boxes.

Ask further if you need more specific instructions.

--
Aaron Konstam <akonstam at sbcglobal.net>