Intermittant Booting

pansy309 at tds.net pansy309 at tds.net
Mon Jun 26 12:27:59 UTC 2006

Hi Everybody

   Thanks for your good advice on checking connections,Tod.  I would have already gone there except the box works perfectly everytime I boot XP.  It only occurs when FC5 is booted and it always happens at the same point in the bootup.

   Is it possible software is the problem?  I would think a bad connection or weak battery would cause problems randomly. What the software is doing at the time would have no effect. Am I wrong about that?

   I think the bios is doing exactly what it is supposed to because of a bad shutdown.

David