xcalc missing?

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Mon Jun 26 20:37:51 UTC 2006

Joe Klemmer wrote:
> Bob Goodwin wrote:
>

>>> Anyone know where xcalc went off to?  It was on my FC4 install but
>>> it's disappeared since the (funky) FC5 update.  I don't know if
>>> it's really not there or if I fraged it doing the upgrade.
>>>
>> Try    /usr/bin/gcalctool
>>

> 	I want xcalc, not gcalctool.  I prefer xcalc.

                I understand your point, like many things I want to be
                in control of my own equipment!  I guess that's why
                we're not running Windows XP or some such?   However in
                this case there is little if any difference and the
                display is an improvement, at least with my XFCE.   I am
                still learning the application name ...

                Bob Goowin