how to block internet access for particular user on FC3

Paul Ward pnward at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 26 22:24:55 UTC 2006

If you use iptables remember to use the iptables-save to keep your changes
when you are happy it works.
if your changes do not do as expected you can use iptables -F to flush them
out of memory.
When you are happy it works use either ntsysv to make sure iptables always
starts from boot up
or use chkconfig --levels 345 iptables on