Dual Boot Problem in Fedora 5

Deepak Shrestha d88pak at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 05:21:18 UTC 2006

Hi All,

I have windows xp in my first drive(master) and just installed fedora 5 in
second drive (slave) but Grub is not installed. After long process of
installation, it says the installation was successful and ask me to reboot.
During reboot, it goes back to windows instead of first boot process. I
tried to boot from boot disk and hope to fix by choosing upgrade option,
which asked me to install the grub. I tried choosing option to write the
boot loader in MBR with force LBA mode but still no luck. What's happening?
Any Idea?

Thanks!