FC5. Problem activating eth1 instead of eth0.

Nat Gross nat101l at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 14:58:49 UTC 2006

On 6/27/06, Chong Yu Meng <chongym at cymulacrum.net> wrote:
> Hi Nat,
>
> Is it possible for you to fallback to the previous kernel version. Seems
> like a lot of people are having problems with NICs switching places, and
> the one thing in common seems to be the latest kernel version.

I tried, but it didn't help. (I started having gui problems with the
previous kernel version -seems like some newer pkgs  depend on it- so
I quickly switched back to the latest kernel.) It behaved the same as
with the latest kernel.
Please note that I did have a working system with the latest kernel.
Thanks;
-nat