Cooperative Bug Isolation for Fedora Core 5

Ben Liblit liblit at cs.wisc.edu
Tue Jun 27 21:31:48 UTC 2006

Keith G. Robertson-Turner wrote:
> Impressively quick response.

Hey, I'm an assistant professor.  I'll sleep once I get tenure.  :-)

> I've never seen the Gimp crash ever, but I've had Nautilus bomb out
> on me a couple of times, so I'd be more than happy to contribute CBI
> reports using your instrumented version.

Sweet.  The more the merrier.

> I take it you are superseding core/updates using only release numbers
> and not Epochs. Epochs are bad. Bad Epochs.

Correct, I'm just using release number games.  I've had folks suggest
using epochs before, but from what I can tell they would create more
problems than they'd solve in this context.

> British Industry only has one major bug, and it's called TAX. Any
> chance you could fix *that*?

Not my area of expertise, I'm afraid.  :-)