the reply to in evolution.

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jun 28 04:47:02 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-06-28 at 18:20 -0500, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> I removed the reply to from the headers. However, evolution ignored
> this and made things worse.

There was an old bug with Evolution, that I don't know if it's been
resolved, that if you had multiple accounts, and switched the one that
you were replying from, not all the parameters changed with it.  I've
certainly heard of it using the wrong SMTP server, it may well pick
other things from another account, as well.

I read messages from the public lists.