Spam Filter

Aaron Konstam akonstam at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 28 14:39:00 UTC 2006

Can I suggest we drop this thread. Seeing my stupidity regurgitated
endlessly is not pretty. And finally someone noticed my clock was set to
tomorrow some of you will have to wait 24 hours to get the messages:-) I
fixed that. Here I blame my computerized phone and a power outage.

This morning I heard cheap watches are not selling because the younger
set uses their cell phone or ipod to keep track of time.
We need to have a movement to stop this terrible trend. I want to og
back to my wrist mounted sun dial :-)
Woman: "Is Yoo-Hoo hyphenated?" Yogi Berra: "No, ma'am, its not even
carbonated."
Aaron Konstam telephone: (210) 656-0355 e-mail: akonstam at sbcglobal.net