Internet Access Wirelessly

Claude Yu claudeyu888 at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jun 29 01:30:50 UTC 2006

I  would be pleased if someone can kindly suggest which is best over connection to   internet(under FC-5 kernel)wirelessly without any issues between Netgear and Linksys
  router and NIC card. These are the WLAN packs I will opt for one before
buying. But if someone tells me there is gonna be
big problem in either of these, then I will avoid
buying. You know, you can't easily get refund after buying.

Please have your advice and thanks.

Best regards,

Claude YU