FreeBoB installation in FC5 ...

mikeytheu at aim.com mikeytheu at aim.com
Thu Jun 29 14:41:59 UTC 2006

Hi!

I want to install FreeBoB project to my FC5 ... what should I do? can u
please give me detailed instructions how to install it? My soundcard is
Presonus Firebox ...

And this is my system:

AMD Athlon64 3700+ processor
1,5 GB DDR memory
2 x 160GB hard drives (Windows XP on disk 0, Fedora on disk 1)
ATI Radeon 9550 graphics card

- this is copied from the "System Information" tool in Windows XP:
(tells somewhere the BIOS version) ...

OS Name Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name SN046500220011
System Manufacturer Packard Bell NEC
System Model 00000000000000000000000
System Type X86-based PC
Processor x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 10 AuthenticAMD ~2400 Mhz
BIOS Version/Date Award Software International, Inc. 4.0h, 12.6.2005
SMBIOS Version 2.3
Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS
System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United Kingdom

Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "5.1.2600.2180
(xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)"

User Name SN046500220011\Mikey A
Time Zone FLE Standard Time
Total Physical Memory 1 536,00 MB