OT: Humor

Mike McCarty Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 10 00:21:48 UTC 2006

Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:

> What is really interesting is that there is software for both DOS
> and Linux that will let you run CP/M on a PC. So you can run the
> native 8080 and Z80 assemblers and dis-assemblers under CP/M. There
> was even a version that took advantage of the NEC 8086/8088
> replacement CPU's that would also do 8080 instruction sets.
>
> Mikkel

Hey, whaddanidea! Load up DOSEMU with FREEDOS emulator, and run
the CP/M emulator under that, so I can use MAC and RMAC again!
I can feel a SUBMIT coming on! Anybody want to fire up the
original SMALL C?

I wonder what the equivalent clock speed would be on the emulated
8080 using my 2.7GHz Celeron?

:-)

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.