Delist this person: From: petsupermarket

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Mon Mar 13 12:36:30 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-03-13 at 12:57 +0100, Patrick wrote:
> I propose World+Dog is unsubscribed from the list, the mailinglist
> software is tweaked to address such problems and let everybody
> subscribe again.

The trouble is that even if you did force everyone to resubscribe,
there's nothing stopping a spammer from doing so again.  Remember that
they're *receiving* messages from the list, but posting *directly* to
all the victims.  Any cretin can do that, and there's little a list
owner can do about that, unless they can figure out which subscriber is
the cretin, and that mayn't be possible.

I read messages from the public lists.