KDE Greeter Help

Ali Helmy alihelmy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 22:30:43 UTC 2006

No, i have no problem in the character set... i placed the # at the start of
the line...

and to Andy, no im not using GNome at all, i dont even have it installed...
i call it kde greeter just cuz i wanted to make sure everyone knew i was
talking bout kde and not gnome...

is there someway maybe i can restore the kde greeter to "factory" settings?

On 16/03/06, Anne Wilson <cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

> On Wednesday 15 March 2006 22:01, Ali Helmy wrote:
> > Well, my theme line already looked like urs Andy, and so i added a £ at
> the
> > begining... that didnt work so i made UseTheme=false, and still no
> change
> >
> Maybe the problem is being caused by character-sets?  The '#' that we are
> telling you to put in is the one that looks like a musical sharp.  If you
> can't get that, try putting a semi-colon (;) at the beginning of the line.
>
> Anne
>

> --

A. Helmy