Fedora core 2 upon reboot will get stuck

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Thu Mar 16 20:44:04 UTC 2006

Am Do, den 16.03.2006 schrieb M.K um 21:20:

> I installed Fedora core 2 server six month ago and it worked fine. Yesterday
> after turn off the computer the system did not boot. The server upon reboot
> will get stuck at.
>
> Red hat nash version 3.5.22
> INIT : version 2.85 booting:

> Mkohan

At grub boot screen press "a" and remove "rhgb quiet" from the kernel
line. Then boot. This modification will 1 time boot in non GUI mode and
with verbose / normal boot messages. My guess is that fsck is running.
Else please provide us with the messages you see.

Alexander

P.S. Hope you use the security updates from www.fedoralegacy.org.

Serendipity 21:41:10 up 2 days, 23:28, load average: 0.12, 0.16, 0.14