SATA Question for you

Michael Wiktowy michael.wiktowy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 20:09:09 UTC 2006

Does Windows?
If it doesn't either then you might have your SATA bus disabled in your
BIOS.
I had a similar problem until I realized that the BIOS didn't register that
it has a SATA bus until I turned on the RAID option in the setup. I didn't
set it up and don't use it for RAID, it just seemed to be needed to be able
to use SATA drives.