dbus error starting Epiphany

Braden McDaniel braden at endoframe.com
Tue Mar 21 08:37:42 UTC 2006

Since upgrading from Fedora Core 4 to 5, I can no longer start Epiphany
from my primary user account. I get a dialog box with an error that
looks like this:

        Startup failed because of the following error:
        Failed to connect to socket /tmp/dbus-DfCOoUkxr8: Connection refused

The problem has something to do with this user account; because I can
run Epiphany just fine as another user. Presumably the problem account
has some stale configuration data that I need to modify or blow away;
however, I've had no luck so far locating this.

--
Braden McDaniel <braden at endoframe.com>