FC4 Drives me nuts. Help!

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Mar 21 12:05:02 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 21 March 2006 11:48, Tomas Larsson wrote:

> Well, well se what happens.
>
> But In my opinion, the Package-install program SHOULD resolve all
> dependancys and install whatever needed, possibly asking first. But as it
> is working at the moment, its not very good.

This is not fedora-specific.  I've seen the same in other distros.  The kde
package manager must come as part of a kde bundle, but the native installer
for the distro always works better.  I could never get kde's to be
satisfactory under Mandriva, although the native one was great.  I never even
tried it here.  Yum is quick, easy and efficient.

Anne