lsusb

Tod Merley todbot88 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 23:00:35 UTC 2006

On 3/21/06, Eric Tanguy <eric.tanguy at univ-nantes.fr> wrote:

> In FC5, i can't find the command lsusb where it is ?
> Eric
>

> --

Hi Eric!

I do not have FC5 up yet.  I first tried a "locate lsusb" after recently
running "updatedb" as root and found nothing.  I did a Places > Search For
Files and in the "Look in Folder" chose the CD.  I searched for "usb" and
found usbutils-1.0.13.i386.rpm on FC4 disk 4.  After installation and doing
another "updatedb" I located /sbin/lsusb and its manual gz file (so "man
lsusb" now works).  I also did an "lsusb" in google which is great for info.

Have fun!

Tod