Dumping Windows

Malcolm Moore malcolm at whsg.info
Wed Mar 22 10:00:20 UTC 2006

Can someone point me in the right direction here

Has anyone or does anyone know of documentation / tools
to help migrate Windows Server users to Linux/Samba users

Specifically : I have 1300 users on W2k3 servers
I want to move the user accounts/home directories to Linux/Samba
and keep the XP workstations and then in a while drop the XP
workstations in favor of Fedora

Ok, I could RTFM and wade thru Samba and Fedora documentation
but I was rather hoping for a 'Guide for the Impatient' or a write
up from someone who has alredy done it - Bear in mind there
are only 2 of us supporting these 1300 users !!

ta