FC5 upgrade - No mount privileges

LarryT guess.who at freesurf.fr
Sat Mar 25 07:34:30 UTC 2006

Hi Keith,
Did you click on the dvd icon you can find in nautilus ?
There is some change around the mount process
You now have to use gnome-mount -d /dev/your_dvd_device, if you wanna do
that by hand.

Does it hel ?

Larry
"Computers are like air conditioners - They stop working properly when
you open Windows !"