am I getting old (lead fingered), or have my mice been taking steroids

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Sat Mar 25 13:30:28 UTC 2006

On Thu March 23 2006 7:55 am, Gene Heskett wrote:
> but the real fix is a new
> mouse.

Drum roll, crescendo, silence - "Andddddddddddd, the prize goes to
fellow-geezer, Gene Heskett!"

Installed a new mouse in the home machine, last night. Immediately noticed a
tactile difference - a more solid feel as I pressed down the buttons... And,
the double-click behavior seems to have stopped. It's still early, but I've
browsed through a lot of mail, now, and there has been no uncertainty - the
mouse is doing what I tell it to do...
--
Claude (pushing 60) Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA