AobeReader and FC5

bengt.lindholm at salnet.fi bengt.lindholm at salnet.fi
Fri Mar 31 11:52:52 UTC 2006

>>bengt lindholm salnet fi wrote:
>>
>>    After last yum-update I can't start acroread:
>>
>>    /usr/local/Adobe/Acrobat7.0/Reader/intellinux/bin/acroread: error while
>>    0/Reader/intellinux/lib/libJP2K.so:
>>    cannot restore segment prot after reloc: Permission denied
>>
>>    What to do?

>Try:
>
># chcon -t textrel_shlib_t /usr/local/Adobe/Acrobat7.
0/Reader/intellinux/lib/libJP2K.so

>(that's all one line)
>
>Paul.

Thanks, that solved the libJP2K.so. The chcon -t textrel_shlib_t solved also
the next libCoolType.so -permission denied problem and AdobeReader starts, but
new problems popped up:

There was an error while loading the AcroForm.api, checkers.api, EFS.api, ewh.
api,
MakeAccessible.api, PPKLite.api, SearchFind.api, SOAP.api, Accessibility.api,
 Annots.api, DigSig.api, LegalPDF.api.

There seems to be some deeper problems?

Bengt