[FC4] Thunderbird-1.5 rpm?

M. Lewis cajun at cajuninc.com
Wed Mar 1 06:01:29 UTC 2006

Thanks Andy and Stuart. I have grabbed the tar file from Mozilla and am
using it now.

The only problem that I have seen thus far is if there is an attachment
(jpg, gif, doc, pps, etc) then T-bird doesn't know how to deal with it.

Oh well, sooner or later, someone will wave their magic wand and create
a rpm for us.

Thanks,

--

  If the code and the comments disagree, then both are probably wrong.
- Schryer

  Linux Registered User #241685  http://counter.li.org