Re: BRLTTY

Chris Norman wrote:
Hi people,
Does anyone know how to get brltty to talk all the time using festival? I'm running FC4, and have brltty and festival installed, however, the command:
brltty -b bn -s fv
doesn't do anything.

There's a list for the blind at Red Hat where the experts on this sort of thing hang out.

Best to wear fire-retardant underwear; when I was there a few years ago some of them were a little touchy.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait
1aaaaaaa computerdatasafe com au  Z1aaaaaaa computerdatasafe com au

do not reply off-list