Install FC4 on CompaqDL580 with SmartArray

Hi all.
I'm trying to install FC4 on a CompaqDL580 with SmartArray.
Three disks are configured in a SmartArray RAID5.
Well, installation says my logic hard drive isn't present and to add one manually.
Note that I can complete an FC3 installation without error.
How could I add the hdd?
If the problem is the kernel, how can I prepare an installation CD with latest kernel?

Thanks for any help.

Beppe.