RE: Getting a folder with FTP

> 	Hi Chris,
>
> 		Interesting question here:
> > How can I get a folder via FTp, preserving the sub dirs and
> files within it?
> > I am using ftp from the command line, no GUIs or anything
> are an option.

I just stumbled across an interesting way of getting a folder / whole
tree.  I used Nautilus.  Opened one window on my target and then
used "open server" in another window to access the source.  It opened
via ftp and I just dragged the folder to the target window and it copied
all the files.  Simple and elegant.

Bob Stya