Re: Journal File System

Don't forget SGI's XFS. GFS isn't a journalled FS if I recollect correctly.

Syed Ali wrote:
Hello,

I am trying to decided between JFS/GFS/Reiser/Ext3 for a production file
server, any  benchmarks for a journaling file system for Linux, any
links to articles/papers that have done this comparison already would be
appreciated.

Thank you.

--
Aly S.P Dharshi