really bad quoting (was Re: Setting up a tftp-server in fedora?)

Hi Chris Norman,

Can you fix up your e-mail client so that it makes it explicit what it's
quoting from previous e-mails (by prefixing them with one > symbol per
generation), and what you're contributing in reply.  Your e-mails have
no such indicators, and it's really confusing to read.

NB:  Outlook Express, which I see you're using, commonly does this
stupidity when it's set to use quoted-printable encoding.  Try changing
that setting.

I read messages from the public lists.