impatient for FC5 release

Hi,

  I'm excited to get FC5. I was planning on waiting
for the release, but I don't know if I can wait any
longer.

  My cdrom has start acting funny; it's a mounting
issue and I noticed with the last two kernels. I've
got too much software installed that I don't use. And
it is the original partition setup when I first became
a linux user last July.

  So is it worth the wait for FC5 release or is FC5t3
just as good? Will the final release be pushed back
like the test releases?

-j

-j