Re: [OT] Re: Free Oracle database now on general release

Peter Gordon wrote:
For what it's worth, I rather like MySQL...

which isn't in the same league.
I never said it was.

Adding fuel to the fire I find PostgreSQL much more useful than MySQL, which I have really never thought of as a true database. Just my opinion.

Aly.

--
Aly S.P Dharshi
aly dharshi telus net