Re: FC4, Acer Aspire, SiS900, and Network Troubles

Tony Dietrich wrote:
On Friday 03 March 2006 19:22, Tony Dietrich wrote:
On Friday 03 March 2006 18:51, Christian Brink wrote:
I just got my new Acer Aspire3005WLCi. It has an internal SiS900
Ethernet NIC, but I can't get it to work at all. No ARP, no ping,
nothing. But the lights work.
Christan Brink
Add
acpi=ht
to the end of the boot line in your grub.conf and reboot.

-
--
Tony

You may also like to try the tutorial at
http://republika.pl/homeofwojtekjs/

to see if you can get your battery monitor and wireless to run as well.

Thanks - that worked and I'm loading the page now

--
Christan Brink - Fly Rod Maker
Authorized Gatti Dealer