Re: Color Laser Printer, comments!

John Pierce wrote:
I am considering purchasing a color laser printer for my network and
would appreciate some feedback.

I have looked at the following:
 Konica/Minolta 2430DL
 HP 2600N

Can anyone tell me how well they work and are supported by cups as a
network laser printing solution?

TIA

John
--
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at
http://counter.li.org

We have a HP CLJ 4550N and it works beautifully with a variety of linux versions, from Fedora/RHEL to Gentoo and Suse. It's kind of slow on startup but I've never had a problem printing to it.

--
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415