Re: impatient for FC5 release

James Wilkinson wrote:

> The official answer to this is that FC5 test 3 is *not* for general use.
> The phrase "it eats babies" has been used. Expect bugs. The Fedora
> developers expect you to look for bugs and report them.

I know we are always given this warning.
But what is the probability (approximately)
that one will be able to upgrade from FC-5 test 3 to FC-5?

Incidentally, has there been any change so major
that one cannot upgrade from FC-4 to FC-5 test3
by simply upgrading individual packages?

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366