redhat LABEL patch for kernel on FC4??

Robinson Tiemuqinke hahaha_30k at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 4 21:34:09 UTC 2006

Dave and Peter,

 Thanks a lot for you quick reply.

 But I still don't understand... would you mind to
explain a little?  I've compiled my vanilla kernel and
then how can I put 'root=LABEL=/' in /etc/lilo.conf or
/etc/grub.conf?

 Also, since I've compiled the SATA controller in use
statically in kernel, so there is no use for a
seperate initrd.img file, for this case, how can I
still put 'root=LABEL=/' in the lilo and GRUB
configuration?

Thanks.

--Robinson