A couple of questions

Hello all,

A couple of questions:

1. I had Ubuntu installed on my laptop and I have installed FC5t3
instead (I kept only my /home partition). Now, in every terminal I
start, the prompt is bash-3.1$. However, this happens only for a normal user, for root, the prompt is root hostname What file do I have to modify in order to get a normal prompt also for the regular user?

2. I've installed gksu for easy access to nautilus. When I want to execute it, I get this (after entering the root password):

Xlib: No protocol specified

(nautilus:2571): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display:

What do I have to do to make it work?

Many thanks!

S.