Re: tool for assisting in configuring wireless network?

On Sun, 5 Mar 2006, Leon wrote:

Hi all,

I have never used wireless connection with my laptop but would like to
have this option. I think when I travel more often than not, I will
have to use wireless. My laptop is running FC5 test3. Laptop model:
Dell 700M. Thank you for your help.

Set up the interface with system-config-network, then install NetworkManager.

--
		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu